Representing the image of the company through a single large volume, visible from both the exterior and interior. Aimer's HQ is based on four key ingredients: unity, functionality, connectivity and breath. Creating more than a factory but a place for people to work.
A facility that reflects the strength of a leading enterprise
Established in 1992, Aimer Lingerie is a leading national company producing high-end lingerie, underwear and body wear. The complex houses their production line, distribution center, storage facility, quality control, research and development department, as well as offices.
A comprehensive building and its four key ingredients:
Unity: A single facade houses the different functions reinforcing the company image. Functionality: productivity is key, rational volumes maximize efficiency.
Connectivity: a platform at +13m crosses the inner landscape connecting all the functions and aiding communication.
Breath: the landscape is flipped united within the volume. Creating retreat and life within the core of the building, crossing it with air, light and greenery.
- 2018 German Design Award (Excellent Communications Design - Architecture)
- 2017 Architectural Society of China, Architecture Creation Award ASC (Public Building), Silver Award
- 2016 Architectural Creation Award, Silver Award (Institute of Chinese Architects)
- 2016 Architizer A+Award, Finalist
- 2015 ARCASIA Awards for Architecture, Honorable Mention
- 2015 Beijing Exploration & Design Excellent Project Design Award, First Prize
- 2015 Asia Architectural Award (2AAA) 2015, shortlisted